Water Forum 2023 will be held on March 24, 2023, at the Native Sons Hall, 937 Coombs Street, downtown Napa.
Presenters will speak to the future of county-wide integrated water and wastewater systems. Topics will include:
- the project to remove all stream obstructions on Napa steelhead salmon streams to help restore recently lost populations;
- an update on environmental and beneficial monitoring systems, including the projects underway to remedy fill in gaps in monitoring, including wells, groundwater dependent ecosystems, and the surface-water groundwater interface;
- a demonstration of the near-future in water monitoring, including comprehensive streaming-data of country water sensor systems to County desktops;
- relationships with the UC system to bring their expertise and capabilities into Napa;
- proposals to integrate county-wide water resource integration;
- a proposal that could solve the County’s water problems for the balance of the century, while simultaneously providing access to over 250 miles of presently-blocked stream habitat;
NOTE: SEATING IS VERY LIMITED. For those unable to get tickets, the gathering will be available via online streaming after the event. Due to the generous sponsorship of Save Napa Valley Foundation and Mennen Environmental Foundation, free tickets are available WaterAuditCA.org. Parking is available across the street. Doors open at 1 p.m., presentations begin at 1:30 p.m.
For questions or comments contact [email protected].